Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Summer by Luis Romero

I had a lot of fun over my summer.

To start of my summer I went to Georgia.When we got there it brought back a lot of memories.It was the first time I had been to Georgia in about two years.We went to my aunt's house were we stayed for two nights then brought back my grandma and my little brother and little sister. Before I left I went to go buy Nike Cortez. When we finally got back my sister helped us unload the car.We talked about what happened down in Georgia.We had a very long talk.

A month later it was my sisters graduation. Both of my sisters came down for graduation and i got to see my niece and two nephews. When graduation day came we were all ready we all got dressed up to go.  When the moment came for my sister to get on stage to graduate we weren't ready to yell so when she did pass it was late but we still congratulated her. After that my little sister kept yelling for every person that passed after her. Everyone was staring but she didn't stop. After graduation was over we went back home and celebrated.We stayed up till 5:00A.M. having fun and talking. The next day both of my sisters went back home. 

So I guess you can say I had a pretty epic summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment