Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Best Day Ever: Austin Belew.

This past summer i went up to St. Louis for Warped Tour 2013. It was from 11 AM to 9 PM. I went there withMason Tidwell, Danny Vasquez, Nick Landreville and 3 other people i didn't know. Once the gates opened we all went to all the tents and got free stuff. Then the bands started playing. I seen 10+ bands and artists but my 3 favorite performances were The Wonder Years, Stick To Your Guns and Bring Me The Horizon. The Wonder Years were the must see for me and they didn't disappoint. The crowd participation was incredible and the band sounded just as good if not better than the album. Stick To Your Guns was just as a good as they are on the album, they had a really small crowd but it was intense and on top of that i seen a guy propose to his girlfriend at the beginning of the song called 'Amber.' Then, Bring Me The Horizon had a most pits and crowd participation as well as the most intense live show of the day for me. Anyway, needless to say it was incredibly fun and I'm going back again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment