Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Summer Fun: Taylor Blattel.


Over the summer, I had a wonderful time at my friend, Hayley Degraw's house. It was a good time. We were just trying to have a good time, but went wrong. I told hayley to sit inside a cozy coupe car and I tied a rope from the car to the back of the bicycle. We were going down the driveway and we hit a dip from the end of the driveway to the road. I stopped and watched Hayley flew out and landed on her head. She laid there for a minute and I iran to pick her up. She looked at me and said, “Is it bleeding?”, I quickly ran to the house to get her mom. I turned around to see Hayley walking like a zombie, blood gushing down her face. She looked at my with cloudy eyes and said, “My head hurts.” her mom came out and said, “Hayley, are you okay?!” “I dont know.” Said Hayley, Faded. Hayley laid down on the sidewalk. Luckily, the neighbor was over she's a nurse. Hayley went to the emergency room that night. She had a major concussion and a huge knot on the side of her head. She survived although, she was scarred emotionally and developed a fear of kozy koupe cars. She cries at the sight of them now.In the end she was okay and we to this day do not touch a cozy coupe car.

No comments:

Post a Comment