Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My first day of High School: Saria Collins.

On my very first day of high school ever, I walked into the building with a twinge of anxiety knotted into my stomach. But as soon as I saw the familiar face of my best friend Grace I felt fine. The nerves all seemed to vanish and it made me wonder why I had them in the first place. 

  I sat down In my class looking left and right just to find that not only did I have my best friend Grace in my first hour, I also had other friends also! 

    Not even halfway through first block we got shooed away to Carr Gym to have a little pep talk from the Senior cheerleaders who tried to get us to shake our butts. 

  Finally we made our way to Boswell Gym to be greeted with loud cheers that were erupting out of the Sophomores, Juniors, AND Seniors of Lebanon High School! But seriously, I have no clue why they were screaming!!

    We all did a few cheers that were leaded by cheerleaders (again!) before Mr. Kevin Lowery, our principal, introduced a speaker that had came all the way from California. Eddie Slowikowski.

  He was extremely funny and showed us his extravagant dance moves! Then after his amazing some what speech we all split up to do different things. 

    Now I'm a freshman, so I can't tell you the point of view from a Sophomore, Junior, OR Senior. But anyways, the freshmen all got a talk from Mr. Lowery about school rules until we were led to lunch. Yumm!!

    After lunch we had free ice-cream and even got shirts! Next we all had to go to the rest of our classes which were only 10 minutes each!!! 

    I finished off my first day of High school with a sweaty run in cross country. Bleh! 

  And that was my first day of high school!

No comments:

Post a Comment