Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Updates from a World Traveler: Kaylee Crawford.

"I love taking japanese photo booth pictures because they're so cute!"
Japan is probably my favorite place in the entire world. I'm awfully spoiled to be able to have gone twice in the last year! I want to live there when I'm older, and I'm confident I have the means to. I probably won't be able to go again for at least 5 years in which I would be
travelling alone--which is awfully nerve-wracking--but I enjoy the times
I've been there so much. I learn new things about the land I want to live
in that make me want to live in it more.
As an aspiring idol, I got to perform in a car to j-pop music. I was surprised at how much the customers liked it, because I didn't think it was
anything special. Maybe it was special to them because I was a foreigner and there's barely any of me over there, haha! I had ladies dancing with me and people singing with me, it was probably one of the best memories of my
life. I also got to visit a lolita shop, and for those of you who don't know,
lolita is a fashion that I absolutely love! I got a brand name dress, which was so expensive but so worth it! I feel like the brand is similar to,
like, Prada here, haha! I also won an alpaca. My sister collects these stuffed animal alpacas, but
I'm starting to steal her collection. So far I just have two big ones,
named Patty and Little Miss Sugar Cakes. Alpacas tie along with bunnies for
my favourite animal. I was sad to go, but happy that I got to learn more, speak a little
japanese myself, and experience things I didn't get to last time. I was
only there for a week, but I know just enough to get me excited to see all
the things for myself I didn't have time to see.
As soon as I finish my senior year, I'll be one step closer to acheiving my
dream! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment